Surf with Sam Hammer in this new Group Surf Class!
We created this class for those that want to surf and learn specifically from Sam Hammer.
As a professional surfer for 20+ years, Sam is known as one of the best East Coast surfers. He has traveled the world to surf and spent his career being sponsored by countless brands which currently include Billabong, Fortress eyewear and FireWire surfboards.
This small group setting (the class will max out at 5 surfers) is open to kids and adults ages 8 and up. Sam will customize each 3-hour group class according to each surfer’s needs. The extended water time (typically private coaching with Sam is 75 minutes) will allow plenty of time for surfers to surf and learn along Sam.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Ages 10 and up. All skill levels are welcome.
- We provide all you need to surf. If you have your own wetsuit or board, please feel free to bring them however we will have 3/2 suits and foam boards for you to use.
- Advanced registration for this class is required. Please click SIGN UP below to log into your account or create an account and book your spot in a Sam Hammer’s Group Surf class.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all group classes. Which means you must log into each child’s account and press Early Cancel in their schedule to get the class back into your account prior to 12 hours before the start of the class. See FAQ for more information on all Hammer Surf School policies.
- We are located on the beach at Remsen Avenue in Spring Lake. Click the location box below for a Google Map Pin.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.