Transitioning from the standard Kid & Teen Group Surf to the Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf is a way for our more seasoned surfers, regardless of their age, to perfect their craft as well as correct bad habits and refine their wave judgment and pre-wave visualization. The goal: challenge young surfers to get out of their comfort zone and take their ability to the next level.
- To be accepted into this class, you must meet all Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf requirements determined by Hammer Surf School. This includes basic surfing techniques such as paddling out, standing up on your board, riding waves, etc. without instructor assistance.
- We do suggest that your child has their own board. Many Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf participants have a hard board, however, use their own or our foam boards. If you have not yet purchased a hard board and would like to, please come to class first so we can suggest the right measurements for your child’s height, weight and skill level.
- Advanced registration for this class is required. Please click BOOK NOW below to log into your account or create an account and book an Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf class. Download our new app to easily book Group Classes for single students or multiple siblings.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all group classes. Which means you must log into each child’s account and press Early Cancel in their schedule to get the class back into your account prior to 12 hours before the start of the class. See FAQ for more information.
- We are located on the beach at Remsen Avenue in Spring Lake; Brown Avenue in Lavallette; 5th Avenue in Seaside Park. Click the location boxes below for a Google Map pin to open up and bring you right to us!
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
HOW TO SCHEDULE
The Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf class will take place three days a week during the same three-hours as our Kid & Teen Group Surf. Every Thursday, we will add those 3 days to the upcoming week’s schedule. This last minute determination is so that we can choose the best water conditions possible suited for this level of surfing. Click on the calendar below each week to see the class added to the schedule.