Classes resume June 2024!
Transitioning from the standard Kid & Teen Group Surf to the Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf is a way for our more seasoned surfers, regardless of their age, to perfect their craft as well as correct bad habits and refine their wave judgment and pre-wave visualization. The goal: challenge young surfers to get out of their comfort zone and take their ability to the next level.
- To be accepted into this class, you must meet all Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf requirements determined by Hammer Surf School. This includes basic surfing techniques such as paddling out, standing up on your board, riding waves, etc. without instructor assistance.
- Your child should have their own board. Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf participants have a hard board or a foam board, depending on their exact skill and comfort level. If you have not yet purchased a board and would like to, please come to class first so we can suggest the right measurements for your child’s height, weight and skill level or email the office for recommendations.
- Advanced registration for this class is required. Please click BOOK NOW below to log into your account or create an account and book an Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf class. Download our new app to easily book Group Classes for single students or multiple siblings.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all group classes. Which means you must log into each child’s account and press Early Cancel in their schedule to get the class back into your account prior to 12 hours before the start of the class. See FAQ for more information.
- We are located ON the beach at Remsen Avenue in Spring Lake; Brown Avenue in Lavallette; 5th Avenue in Seaside Park. Click the location boxes below for a Google Map pin to open up and bring you right to us!
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
HOW TO SCHEDULE
The Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf class will take place Monday through Saturday during the same three-hours as our Kid & Teen Group Surf. In Seaside Park, we do not have a specific Advanced Class however, instructors will move advanced surfers into their own group. Click on the calendar below each week to see the class added to the schedule.
Pricing For Advanced Kid/Teen Group Surf
1 Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf Class
3 Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf Classes
3 Hours each
5 Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf Classes
3 Hours each
10 Advanced Kid & Teen Group Surf Classes
3 Hours each