Enjoy the benefits of yoga and Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) with this unique hybrid. Learn proper paddling technique, then head out for a paddle on the calm water and practice basic yoga moves while on the SUP board. SUP Yoga brings a deeper focus on your yoga practice and is very meditative. You’ll engage muscles not normally felt in studio yoga while surrounded by the beauty of nature. You will be guided through each pose step by step to safely move through the postures. (Don’t worry — beginners are welcome as all moves can be modified and the SUP boards are so large and sturdy that you won’t lose your balance.) Our SUP classes are taught by Kristy Vizzone, a SUP and Yoga-certified instructor.
WHAT TO KNOW
- We provide all you need to do SUP including a Stand Up Paddle board and anchor.
- Please bring a water and wear comfortable quick drying athletic clothes such as yoga pants and a tank. Stretchy shorts over a well fitting bathing suit work, too. You can wear any clothing that you will allow you to participate in yoga postures and will shield from the sun if needed.
- We meet in Lavallette on the sand at the bay and Magee Avenue. Click locations below for a Google Map.
- We meet in Bay Head at Twilight Lake on Harris Street and Lake Avenue. Click locations below for a Google Map.
- Advanced registration is required. Please click Sign Up below to log into your account or create an account and book a SUP Yoga class.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all group classes. Which means you must log into your account and press Early Cancel in your schedule to get the class back into your account prior to 12 hours before the start of the class. See FAQ for more information.