Learn basic paddling technique and get a great head-to-toe workout. You’ll engage your core and leg muscles and fatigue your upper body while enjoying the serene and tranquil setting. End the class with a relaxing 15 minute guided meditation. Our SUP classes are taught by Kristy Vizzone, a SUP and Yoga-certified instructor.
WHAT TO KNOW
- We provide all you need to do SUP including a Stand Up Paddle board and anchor.
- Please bring a water and wear comfortable quick drying athletic clothes such as yoga pants and a tank. Stretchy shorts over a well fitting bathing suit work, too. Simply opt for clothing that you will allow you to participate in yoga postures and shield from the sun if needed.
- We meet in Bay Head at Twilight Lake on Harris Street and Lake Avenue. Click locations below for a Google Map.
- Advanced registration is required. Please click Sign Up below to log into your account or create an account and book a SUP Paddle class.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all group classes. Which means you must log into your account and press Early Cancel in your schedule to get the class back into your account prior to 12 hours before the start of the class. See FAQ for more information.