The Adult Group Surf class is for adults (age 18 and older) and can include a wide range of skill levels and physical capabilities. This class is ideal for those who want to learn surfing basics as well fine tune their technique. Because this is typically a small group, you’ll receive ample guidance in a fun, relaxed group setting.
WHAT TO KNOW
- We provide all you need to surf — including a wetsuit and board. Please show up in a bathing suit, with a towel, sunscreen and anything else you may need. (You can leave personal belongings under our tent — however, do not bring anything valuable, as although we consider belongings safe, we cannot be held responsible for missing items.)
- If you have your own board or wetsuit, you are welcome to use them.
- You do NOT need a beach badge to access the beach during the 2.5 hour Adult Group Surf.
- Please refer to our FAQ page for additional info on how we handle unforeseen ocean and weather conditions, our cancellation policy, etc.
- Advanced registration for this class is required. This is so we can make sure we have the proper student to staff ratio and equipment. To book this class, click SIGN UP or LOG IN and choose the Adult Group Surf class option in our ONLINE STORE, then go to CLASSES and SIGN UP for the date you’d like to surf.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all group classes. Which means you must log into your account and press Early Cancel in your schedule to get the class back into your account prior to 12 hours before the start of the class. See FAQ for more information.